There are so many people who have helped to make this venture a reality. In no particular order, we want to acknowledge and thank:
- our families, for their time, toil, support and advice
- Christopher Reichert and Andrew Brandt, for some sound advice early on and for the loan of lots of fun, dangerous tools
- Christine Price Hamilton, for her continuing advice on all things aesthetic
- Jeff Kline and Dan Schenk, who volunteered many hours to work on a variety of unsavory tasks
- Matthew Hall, for the loan of a beautiful Baldwin piano
- the many friends and neighbors, some old, some new, who have offered their support in a variety of ways
- and you, for reading this far!